Web Design and Development Process
How We Turn Your Vision into an Incredible Reality
Phase One – Planning
Our project begins with an in-depth planning session to decide exactly how to organize your company goals and digital vision in the most effective and strategic way possible. We’ll dive deep into your company mission for future growth to ensure we are clear on our objectives and path of development.
Planning Typically Includes:
- Review & evaluate different design concepts for your business
- Initial phone interview & in-depth Q&A session to learn all about your business
- Initial content planning document to lay out all the pages and sections as well as uncover what we’ll need from you about your business
- Get all contact Info, phone numbers, emails, address, etc within your company
- Decide on-site features, functionality, and connections when leads/customers make actions on your website
- Decide on photographs & art to use on the website including any stock photography and/or site icons
- Decide on a clear call to action for each page
Phase Two – Design
At the design stage, you sit back and relax while we make plans on creative ways to showcase your content in a cohesive and appealing manner. We’ll collaborate with you to decide on colors, fonts, logo design, and overall formatting.
Design Typically Includes:
- Header, footer & general website design setup
- Research of competitor designs & others in your industry or a similar one
- Logo design if requested
- Call to action banner & button design.
- Custom graphics to complement existing text & media provided in planning
- Layout of navigation & footer
- Color & font planning. Headings, Navigation & Body fonts.
Phase Three – Development
After extensive research, collaboration, and graphic design we are ready to work on the interior content and functionality. This phase often goes swiftly since we put an incredible amount of time and care towards our planning & design process. Here we work on perfecting the interior page’s functionalities.
Development Typically Includes:
- Homepage Design & Development
- Interior Pages Design & Development
- Integrated Contact Form(s)
- Detailed Visitor Analytics Setup
- Page by Page SEO
- Image Optimization
- Security Setup & Speed Optimizations
- Setup of Client Business Emails
- Mobile Optimization & Testing
- SSL Certificate Setup
- Ecommerce Setup
- Newsletter Setup
- & Much More Depending on Your Custom Site!
Phase Four – Website Launch
A 100+ point pre-launch checklist ensures proper development to specifications. We make certain that launching the new site does not present any unforeseen glitches. On average, site launch takes place approximately three to five weeks after project development begins and includes but is not limited to the following objectives.
Website Launch Typically Includes:
- Testing of all Links & Functionality on new website
- Ensure 301 Redirects are Set Up if You Had an Old Site
- Final Mobile Optimization Tweaks
- Iconic Web HQ 100+ Point Quality Control Checklist
- 404 Page Setup / Check
- Document old Website Domain Name Settings (Just in Case)
- Adjust Domain Name Settings to point to new website (Seamless Transition)
- Launch Party (If you want to celebrate)
Phase Five – Ongoing Success
Here, we shift gears from your digital designers to your digital managers. We maintain our open line of communication and foster our ongoing relationship through maintenance, revisions, updates, upgrades, technical support, competitor analysis advice, SEO, app development, and so much more. Our rapid response service team handles all future requests and assistance.
Iconic Web Success Services Include:
- Blazing fast, reliable website hosting
- 2-3x Secure, Off Site Backups a Week
- Unlimited Professional Email Accounts
- Security / Software Updates to Your Website
- Unlimited Bug & Error Fixes
- Website SSL Certificate
- 24/7 Website Monitoring
- Newsletter & Facebook Messenger Consulting
- Google My Business Consulting & Advice